Notable Analyst Rating Changes 1/20: (BAC) (MU) (EXC) Upgraded; (ADM) (INTC) (YNDX) Downgraded
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Goldman Sachs raises Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $18. Click Here for more color.
Stifel moves eHealth (Nasdaq: EHTH) from Sell to Hold.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JMP Securities drops Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) from Market Perform to Market Underperform with a price target of $30
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) started by a handful on Tuesday:
- Morgan Stanley with an Equalweight rating and price target of $22;
- Goldman Sachs at Neutral and price target of $22. Click Here for more color;
- Stifel with a Hold rating; and
- BMO Capital with an Outperform rating and a price target of $28.
Cowen initiates Retail Opportunity Investments (Nasdaq: ROIC) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $20.50.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Sees 4 Reasons NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Reaction Could Be Negative After Earnings; PT to $250
- Inflation: Transitory or Persistent? Investors Say: TBD - BofA
- Dole plc (DOLE) IPO Opens 6% Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, BMO Capital, JMP Securities, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!