Notable Analyst Rating Changes 1/14: (BEBE) (DTSI) (DRE) Upgraded; (TRUE) (IRBT) (ATHM) Downgraded
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Janney Capital upgrades bebe stores, inc. (Nasdaq: BEBE) from Neutral to Buy and moves its price target from $3 up to $5. Click Here for more color.
B. Riley lifes DTS Inc. (Nasdaq: DTSI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $40.
Wells Fargo raises Duke Realty (NYSE: DRE) from Market Perform to Outperform and also moves its price target from $20 - $21 up to $22 - $24.
Stifel moves Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $380.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan lowers iRobot Corporation (Nasdaq: IRBT) from Neutral to Underweight and moves its price target from $38 to $34.
Credit Suisse drops Autohome Inc. (NYSE: ATHM) from Neutral to Underperform.
Barclays cuts Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $13.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Barclays resumes Rice Energy (NYSE: RICE) with an Equalweight rating and price target of $15.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) to Be Acquired by Clearlake Capital Group in $5.2 Billion Transaction, $57.50 Per Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/05: (SCR) (DDOG) (PING) Higher; (FSLY) (FVRR) (ETSY) Lower (more...)
- Avidity Biosciences Inc. (RNA) Announces $100M Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, B. Riley, Barclays, Nomura, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!