Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/8: (YUM) (CPGX) (INFN) Upgraded; (CSII) (CEQP) (NBR) Downgraded
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Credit Suisse upgrades Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) from Underperform to Neutral and moves its price target from $86 down to $75. Click Here for more color.
Needham & Company raises Infinera Corp. (Nasdaq: INFN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.
DA Davidson lifts Nike (NYSE: NKE) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $140.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
- BofA/Merrill Lynch from Buy to Underperform with a price target of $15.
- Leerink Partners from Outperform to Market Perform and cuts its price target from $45 to $17. Click Here for more color.
- Needham & Company from Strong Buy to Buy, while slashing its price target from $37 to $18. Click Here for more color.
BofA/Merrill Lynch cuts Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target and moves its price target from $6 down to $2.50.
Scotia Howard Weil drops Nabors (NYSE: NBR) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $14.
Jefferies lowers Southwest Gas (NYSE: SWX) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $60.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Cantor begins coverage on Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Platinum Equity To Acquire McGraw Hill From Apollo Funds (APO) For $4.5 Billion
- Phathom Pharmaceuticals (PHAT) Could Generate $1.9B in US Sales - Jefferies
- Bank stock gain as more Fed officials see sooner rate hikes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, D.A. Davidson, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!