Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/19: (TWTR) (YUM) (WNR) Upgraded; (FE) (Q) (NCLH) Lower
- Wall St set to fall on last day of bleak first-half on growth fears
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- RH (RH) Shares Tumble After Another Guidance Cut, Analysts Lower Numbers
- Ford's (F) EV Mustang Mach E Was Third Best Selling BEV in US Behind Tesla - MS
- Duck Creek (DCT) Stock Plunges 20% on Soft Guidance, Results Seen as Disappointing
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Loop Captial upgrades Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Sell to Hold.
Citi lifts Western Refining (NYSE: WNR) from Neutral to Buy.
Northcoast Research moves Costco Wholesale (Nasdaq: COST) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $175.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey lowers Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (Nasdaq: NCLH) from Buy to Hold.
Raymond James cuts Blue Capital Reinsurance (NYSE: BCRH) from Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Stephens begins RealPage (Nasdaq: RP) with an Overweight rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Smith+Nephew (SNN) announces first robotic-assisted surgery using its LEGION CONCELOC Cementless Total Knee System
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: RH Falls on Warning, Bitcoin Stocks High Again (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/27: Morgan Stanley, Goldman Gain on Dividend Hike News Post Stress Tests (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Cantor Fitzgerald, Citi, Raymond James, Jefferies & Co, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Twitter, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!