Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/19: (TWTR) (YUM) (WNR) Upgraded; (FE) (Q) (NCLH) Lower
- Recovery bets keep S&P, Nasdaq futures near record highs
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- Oil falls 1% amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Loop Captial upgrades Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Sell to Hold.
Citi lifts Western Refining (NYSE: WNR) from Neutral to Buy.
Northcoast Research moves Costco Wholesale (Nasdaq: COST) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $175.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey lowers Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (Nasdaq: NCLH) from Buy to Hold.
Raymond James cuts Blue Capital Reinsurance (NYSE: BCRH) from Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Stephens begins RealPage (Nasdaq: RP) with an Overweight rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banks Shares Suffer as U.S. Yields Decline
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/14: (RAPT) (FUSN) Higher; (PDSM) (PTGX) (PING) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/15: (CLSD) (OCGN) (AMPE) Higher; (PDSB) (PTGX) (PING) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Cantor Fitzgerald, Citi, Raymond James, Jefferies & Co, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Twitter, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!