Notable Analyst Rating Changes 09/05: (GRPN) (RIG) (OMC) Upgraded; (BBRY) (Z) (LMT) Downgraded
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record high
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Morgan Stanley upgrades Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN) from Equalweight to Overweight, moving its price target from $11 to $14. Click Here for more color.
Credit Suisse lifts Transocean (NYSE: RIG) from Neutral to Outperform.
Lazard Capital boosts Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) from Neutral to Buy.
Longbow Research raises Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $215.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Cormark cuts BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) from Buy to Speculative Buy with a price target of $13.50.
Morgan Stanley reduces Zillow (Nasdaq: Z) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $70. Click Here for more color.
RBC Capital trims Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $126.
Barclays lowers Newmont Mining Corp. (NYSE: NEM) from Overweight to Equalweight.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Morgan Stanley initiates Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) at Equalweight and $89 price target.
Baird starts Trimble Navigation (Nasdaq: TRMB) at Outperform and $36 price target.
Morgan Stanley resumes Nokia (NYSE: NOK) at Equalweight.
Bernstein begins STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) with a Market Perform.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprinklr (CXM) IPO Opens 9% Lower
- SharpSpring (SHSP) to be Acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris-Backed Constant Contact
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/22: (SEAC) (SHAK) (CLNE) Higher; (GMTX) (EYES) (BSY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Robert W Baird, Lazard, RBC Capital, Barclays, Longbow Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!