Notable Analyst Rating Changes 07/22: (AGN) (RLGY) (FANG) Upgraded; (AMZN) (STI) (MTDR) Downgraded
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
UBS upgrades Allergen (NYSE: AGN) from Neutral to Buy.
Citi raises Realogy (NYSE: RLGY) from Neutral to Buy.
Roth Capital boosts Diamondback Energy (Nasdaq: FANG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $101.
Barclays moves Hasbro (Nasdaq: HAS) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $59.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Evercore Partners lowers SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $40.
Stifel Nicolaus drops Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) from Buy to Hold.
JPMorgan downgrades Cadence Designs (Nasdaq: CDNS) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $18.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
- BofA/Merrill Lynch with a Buy rating and price target of $26. Click Here for more color;
- Jefferies with a Buy rating and $27 price target. Click Here for more color;
- Wells Fargo with an Outperform rating and a price target of $24 to $26;
- Citi with a Neutral rating and price target of $23.50;
- Deutsche Bank with a Buy rating and $25 price target; and
- Goldman Sachs with a Buy rating and $25 price target. Click Here for more color.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey starts Chambers Street Properties (NYSE: CSG) with a Neutral rating and price target of $9.
Susquehanna begins Qiwi plc (Nasdaq: QIWI) with a Positive rating and price target of $50.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Construction Project Management Software Firm Procore Technologies (PCOR) Gains as Street Starts Coverage With Mostly Positive Ratings
- BofA Looks Through Peloton Interactive (PTON) Margin Pressure, PT Raised to $118 After Conference Presentation
- TaskUs (TASK) IPO Opens 20% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStifel, Deutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, Citi, Jefferies & Co, Roth Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Hasbro, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!