Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/07: (JCP) (ABBY) (FE) Upgraded; (WFM) (GNC) (GRPN) Downgraded
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
UBS moves J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) from Sell to Neutral.
Morgan Stanley upgrades Abbvie (NYSE: ABBV) from Equalweight to Overweight.
Credit Suisse raises Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) from Neutral to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
- Jefferies from Buy to Hold while moving its price target from $61 down to $46;
- BMO Capital from Outperform to Market Perform, cutting its price target from $65 down to $40. Click Here for more color;
- Cantor Fitzgerald from Hold to Sell and easing its price target from $48 to $38. Click Here for more color;
- Deutsche Bank from Buy to Hold and cutting its price target from $60 to $40. Click Here for more color;
- Sterne Agee from Buy to Neutral while slashing its price target from $60 to $40; and
- Piper Jaffray from Overweight to Neutral while dicing its price target from $60 to $44. Click Here for more color.
- Longbow Research from Buy to Neutral and removed its $52 price target;
- Deutsche Bank from Buy to Hold and moved its price target from $55 to $40. Click Here for more color; and
- Wedbush from Outperform to Neutral while moving its price target from $62 down to $44. Click Here for more color.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
- Goldman Sachs with a Buy rating and a price target of $34. Click Here for more color;
- Barrington Research with an Outperform rating and price target of $34. Click Here for more color;
- Evercore Partners with an Equal Weight rating and a price target of $33;
- BofA/Merrill Lynch with a Neutral rating and price target of $35;
- Citi with a Buy rating and price target of $34;
- Morgan Stanley with an Overweight rating and price target of $35;
- JPMorgan with an Overweight rating and price target of $35; and
- Wells Fargo at Outperform and price target of $36 - $38. Click Here for more color.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banks Shares Suffer as U.S. Yields Decline
- atai Life Sciences (ATAI) IPO Prices at $15
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/17: (GERN) (GEO) (SWBI) Higher; (CGRN) (ARVL) (MGY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Stifel, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Cantor Fitzgerald, JPMorgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, BMO Capital, Sterne Agee, Longbow Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!