Apple, Smith&Wesson, Stitch Fix fall premarket; MongoDB rises
- Wall Street gains on Powell comments
- Powell acknowledges disinflation again, but sees more hikes in long inflation war
- Zoom (ZM) to lay off 1,300 employees, CEO to take a substantial pay cut
- CVS Health (CVS) to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.5 billion - WSJ
- Biden expected to call for 400% increase in buyback tax
By Peter Nurse
Investing.com -- Stocks in focus in premarket trade on Wednesday, December 7th. Please refresh for updates.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) stock fell 1.6% after Bloomberg reported that the tech giant has scaled back self-driving plans for its future electric vehicle and postponed the car's target launch date to 2026.
MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB) stock rose 26% after the cloud database company reported a surprise quarterly profit and raised its full-year forecast, saying consumption trends for its Atlas cloud database service are improving.
- Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) stock rose 2.1% after stronger than expected quarterly results and raised its annual sales and profit forecasts, helped by strong pricing, improved productivity and supply chain improvements.
Dave & Buster’s Entertainment (NASDAQ: PLAY) stock fell 5.9% after the restaurant and video arcade operator registered a drop in walk-in comparable store sales of 2.4% versus the comparable period in 2021.
Smith & Wesson (NASDAQ: SWBI) stock fell 9.3% after the firearms manufacturer reported a 47% drop in gun sales in the second quarter of the year.
Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) stock fell 3% after the online personal styling service reported a wider-than-expected loss and set a revenue forecast below expectations.
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) stock fell 1.4% after U.S. lawmakers declined to extend an annual defense bill deadline that would impose a new safety standard for modern cockpit alerts for two new versions of the aerospace company's best-selling 737 MAX aircraft.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath&Beyond, Chegg fall premarket; Boeing, Hertz, BP rise
- After-hours movers: Bed Bath & Beyond falls on last ditch financing plans, Chegg lower on weak outlook
- Midday movers: Catalent, Newmont, Dell Technologies and more
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!