After-hours stock movers: Silk Road Medical falls on concerns, Coty gains on as Kim K. may buy back stake
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Silk Road Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: SILK) 17% LOWER; Weakness said to be tied to concerns about CMS coverage
Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ: ACHC) 4% LOWER; said a jury in New Mexico awarded the plaintiff compensatory damages of $80 million and punitive damages of $405 million. Shares are down 3.6% after-hours.
Coty (NYSE: COTY) 3% HIGHER; Kim Kardashian in Talks to Buy Back Stake In Beauty Business From Coty, the Wall Street Journal reported
Sun Communities (NYSE: SUI) 1% HIGHER; Wolfe Research upgraded from Peerperform to Outperform with a price target of $155.00.
DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) 1% HIGHER; Stephens initiates coverage on with a Overweight rating and a price target of $47.00.
Carvana (NYSE: CVNA) 1% HIGHER; JMP Securities raised the price target to $50.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Uber, Spotify and more
- After-hours movers: Salesforce, Snowflake jump on strong results
- After-hours movers: Ulta up on strong results, Tesla slips post Cybertruck event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJMP Securities, After-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!