After-hours moves: Netflix gains on sub beat, Nordstrom falls on weak holiday season
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) 7% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.47 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.85 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.84 billion. Global streaming paid net additions grew 7.66 million, versus 4.5 million forecasted from the company. The company sees Q1 revenue of $8.172 billion and EPS of $2.82, versus the consensus of $8.15 billion and $2.97. The company also announced that Reed Hastings has become Executive Chairman, and Greg Peters has stepped up from COO to become Ted Sarandos’ co-CEO, and a member of the Netflix board.
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) 6% LOWER; announced a net sales decrease of 3.5 percent for the nine-week holiday period ended December 31, 2022, compared with the nine weeks ended January 1, 2022. For the Nordstrom banner, net sales decreased 1.7 percent, while net sales at the Nordstrom Rack banner decreased 7.6 percent.
Kohl's Corporation (NYSE: KSS) 5% LOWER; falls on Nordstrom's guidance.
Macy's, Inc. (NYSE: M) 2% LOWER; falls on Nordstrom's guidance.
Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. (WBD) 1% HIGHER; gains on Netflix's strong subscriber numbers
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: Intel sinks on humiliating guidance, Visa gains on earnings
- Lucid Group (LCID) halted again on volatility after 77% mid-day surge on rumors
- Lucid Group (LCID) halted again on volatility after 49% mid-day surge on rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!