After-hours movers: Workhorse gains on IRS approval, Rocket Pharmaceuticals up on alignment with FDA
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Workhorse Group Inc. (Nasdaq: WKHS) 32% HIGHER; announced that it has received IRS approval as a qualified manufacturer for the Commercial Clean Vehicle Credit as defined in 30D(d)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. With this approval, Workhorse customers are eligible to receive up to a $40,000 credit for deliveries of all Workhorse vehicles in 2023 and beyond.
Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCKT) 29% HIGHER; announced that alignment has been reached with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on the global Phase 2 pivotal trial of RP-A501 for Danon Disease. Danon Disease is a uniformly fatal inherited cardiomyopathy that leads to mortality in the majority of male patients at age ~20 and females at age ~40, and for which there are no approved curative or disease-modifying therapies. The disease affects an estimated 15,000 to 30,000 patients in the U.S. and Europe.
Squarespace, Inc. (NYSE: SQSP) 2% LOWER; announced that General Atlantic intends to offer 5,000,000 shares of the Company's Class A common stock in a secondary underwritten public offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: U.S. Steel gains on new bidder, Scholastic falls following results
- Coty and General Mills rise premarket; Instacart, Chewy and Dollar General fall
- Arm, Goldman Sachs, KeyCorp rise premarket; Ford, Adobe, Nucor fall
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!