After-hours movers: U.S. Steel gains on new bidder, Scholastic falls following results
- Futures muted as investors eye payrolls data for interest rate clues
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
- Microsoft (MSFT) dips as UK's CMA seeks views on partnership with OpenAI
- 3 reasons why Morgan Stanley expects continued Apple stock outperformance
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Scholastic Corp (NASDAQ: SCHL) 12% LOWER; reported Q1 EPS of ($2.20), $1.00 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $228.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $272.52 million.
HighPeak Energy (NASDAQ: HPK) 7% HIGHER; CEO buys over $8 million in stock
U.S. Steel (NYSE: X) 2% HIGHER; Canada's Stelco Holdings is said to weigh a bid for U.S. Steel, according to Bloomberg, joining other bidders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: MBIA surges on special dividend, lululemon falls following results
- Midday movers: GM, Workday, Phillips 66
- The Scholastic 2023 Philanthropic Impact Report Celebrates Partnerships Committed to Literacy for All Children
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!