After-hours movers: Pliant Therapeutics gains ahead of data, Coty falls on offering
- Futures muted as investors eye payrolls data for interest rate clues
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
- Microsoft (MSFT) dips as UK's CMA seeks views on partnership with OpenAI
- Global stocks and bonds turn cautious before US jobs data
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Pliant Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLRX) 11% HIGHER; announced it will host a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. ET | 5:00 a.m. PT to discuss the interim results from the INTEGRIS-PSC Phase 2a trial. Members of Pliant’s management will be joined by Gideon Hirschfield, FRCP, Ph.D., Lily and Terry Horner Chair in Autoimmune Liver Disease at the University of Toronto and a principal investigator in the INTEGRIS-PSC trial.
Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) 5% LOWER; announced the launch of a global offering of 33 million shares of Coty’s outstanding Class A common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: MBIA surges on special dividend, lululemon falls following results
- Midday movers: MongoDB, Citigroup, and more
- After-hours movers: Salesforce, Snowflake jump on strong results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!