After-hours movers: PVH gains on EPS, Lyft up on management shakeup
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close lower as traders cash in on latest megacap rally
- AI boom could continue to drive S&P 500 higher - Goldman
- Amazon reportedly eyes ad-tier of Prime Video streaming service: WSJ
- Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo expect US recession to start in Q4 2023
- Artificial Intelligence Won't Lead to 'Holy Grail' of Stock Market Predicting, Say Experts
Get Alerts PVH Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH) 10% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $2.38, $0.72 better than the analyst estimate of $1.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.49 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.36 billion. PVH Corp. sees FY2023 EPS of $10.00, versus the consensus of $8.92.
Purple Innovation (NASDAQ: PRPL) 5% HIGHER; COO, Eric Scott Haynor, bought 138,597.55 shares on 03/23/23 at $2.7499. The value of the purchase was $381,129.
Lyft, Inc. (Nasdaq: LYFT) 3% HIGHER; announced that the company's co-founders, Logan Green (chief executive officer) and John Zimmer (president) have decided to transition from their full-time executive management positions into non-executive roles as chair and vice chair of the Lyft board, effective April 17, 2023 and June 30, 2023, respectively. David Risher, a seasoned technology executive who previously served as Amazons first head of product and head of U.S. retail and a general manager at Microsoft before co-founding Worldreader, will become chief executive officer on April 17.
Pinterest (NYSE: PINS) 1% HIGHER; announced a restructuring plan, which consists of subleasing the company’s leased office space at 505 Brannan Street in San Francisco.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: Yext jumps following earnings, Couchbase falls
- Apple, Mobileye and Exxon Mobil fall premarket; Thor Industries rises
- Midday movers: Advance Auto Parts, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Twilio and more
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!