After-hours movers: MongoDB surges on EPS beat, Smith & Wesson falls on miss
- Wall Street gains on Powell comments
- Powell acknowledges disinflation again, but sees more hikes in long inflation war
- Zoom (ZM) to lay off 1,300 employees, CEO to take a substantial pay cut
- CVS Health (CVS) to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.5 billion - WSJ
- Biden expected to call for 400% increase in buyback tax
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB) 27% HIGHER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.23, $0.40 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $333.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $305.09 million. MongoDB sees Q3 2023 EPS of $0.06-$0.08. MongoDB sees Q3 2023 revenue of $334-337 million, versus the consensus of $314.74 million. MongoDB sees FY2023 EPS of $0.29-$31.00, versus the consensus of ($0.31). MongoDB sees FY2023 revenue of $1.257-1.26 billion, versus the consensus of $1.21 billion.
Smith & Wesson Brands (NASDAQ: SWBI) 9% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.26, $0.18 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $121 million versus the consensus estimate of $159.93 million.
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR) 3% LOWER; falls on Smith & Wesson Brands' results.
Airbnb Inc. (NASDAQ: ABNB) 2% LOWER; Morgan Stanley downgraded from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $80.00 (from $110.00).
Datadog, Inc. (NASDAQ: DDOG) 2% HIGHER; gains on MongoDB's strong results.
Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY) 2% HIGHER; reported Q2 EPS of $3.67, $0.74 better than the analyst estimate of $2.93. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.98 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.06 billion.
By StreetInsider.com Staff
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: Bed Bath & Beyond falls on last ditch financing plans, Chegg lower on weak outlook
- After-hours movers: Apple, Amazon, and Google all fall as results disappoint
- Midday movers: Catalent, Newmont, Dell Technologies and more
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, After-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!