After-hours movers: Microsoft gains following EPS, pulls other tech stocks with it
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
eHealth, Inc. (Nasdaq: EHTH) 24% HIGHER; Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2022 is expected to be in the range of $190 to $200 million. Revenue for the year ended December 31, 2022 is expected to be in the range of $395 to $405 million as compared to the company's guidance of $375 to $395 million.
Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ: ISRG) 9% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.23, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.66 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.68 billion.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) 4% HIGHER; reported Q2 EPS of $2.32, better than the analyst estimate of $2.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $53.12 billion.
Snowflake Inc. (NASDAQ: SNOW) 4% HIGHER; gains after MSFT's results.
Datadog, Inc. (NASDAQ: DDOG) 4% HIGHER; gains after MSFT's results.
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) 3% HIGHER; gains after MSFT's results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: Intel sinks on humiliating guidance, Visa gains on earnings
- Midday movers: American Express, Tesla, Intel and more
- Amazon (AMZN) to Charge Fees on US Grocery Orders of Less Than $150 - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!