After-hours movers: Meta surges on better results, lifts other FAANG stocks
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts META Hot Sheet
Overall Analyst Rating:
NEUTRAL (= Flat)
Join SI Premium – FREE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Meta Platforms (NASDAQ: META) 19% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.76, $0.50 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.17 billion versus the consensus estimate of $31.53 billion. Meta also announced today a $40 billion increase in their share repurchase authorization. Meta Platforms sees Q1 2023 revenue of $26-28.5 billion, versus the consensus of $27.25 billion.
Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) 16% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.73, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $1.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $901.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $892 million.
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (NYSE: ELF) 14% HIGHER; reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $146.54 million versus the consensus estimate of $121.81 million.
C. H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ: CHRW) 5% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.03, $0.33 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.69 billion.
Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOGL) 4% HIGHER; gains after Meta's results.
The Trade Desk, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTD) 4% HIGHER; gains after Meta's results.
Pinterest, Inc. (NASDAQ: PINS) 4% HIGHER; gains after Meta's results.
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) 3% HIGHER; gains after Meta's results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: Scholastis, Oxford Industries fall following earnings
- After-hours movers: Harmonic gains on Charter deal, First Majestic Silver falls on temporary suspension of activities
- Midday movers: Activision Blizzard, Deutsche Bank, Scholastic and more
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!