After-hours movers: GitLab jumps on earnings, Textron on Army copter win
- Wall Street gains on Powell comments
- Powell acknowledges disinflation again, but sees more hikes in long inflation war
- Zoom (ZM) to lay off 1,300 employees, CEO to take a substantial pay cut
- CVS Health (CVS) to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.5 billion - WSJ
- Biden expected to call for 400% increase in buyback tax
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
GitLab Inc (NASDAQ: GTLB) 21% HIGHER; reported Q3 EPS of ($0.10), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $113 million versus the consensus estimate of $106.04 million. GitLab Inc sees Q4 2023 EPS of ($0.15)-($0.14), versus the consensus of ($0.17). GitLab Inc sees Q3 2023 revenue of $119-120 million, versus the consensus of $119.28 million. GitLab Inc sees FY2023 EPS of ($0.56)-($0.55), versus the consensus of ($0.65). GitLab Inc sees FY2023 revenue of $420.5-421.5 million, versus the consensus of $413.71 million.
Sumo Logic Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMO) 10% HIGHER; reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $79 million versus the consensus estimate of $74.21 million. Sumo Logic Inc. sees Q4 2023 EPS of ($0.09)-($0.08), versus the consensus of ($0.17). Sumo Logic Inc. sees Q4 2023 revenue of $77-78 million, versus the consensus of $75.4 million.
Pardes Biosciences (NASDAQ: PRDS) 9% HIGHER; CEO, Thomas Wiggans, bought 37,500 shares from 12/01/22-12/02/22 at prices from $1.04-$1.07. In addition, 10% owner, Foresite Capital, bought 637,420 shares on 12/01/22 at $0.85.
Textron (NYSE: TXT) 8% HIGHER; the U.S Army announced Bell Textron will win the contract to make next generations helicopters.
G-III Apparel Group (NASDAQ: GIII) 4% HIGHER; CEO, Morris Goldfarb, bought 250,000 shares on 12/05/22 at $12.54.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath&Beyond, Chegg fall premarket; Boeing, Hertz, BP rise
- After-hours movers: Apple, Amazon, and Google all fall as results disappoint
- After-hours movers: Bed Bath & Beyond falls on last ditch financing plans, Chegg lower on weak outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!