After-hours movers: Gap jumps following Q3 beat, Applied Materials falls on criminal probe
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Chargepoint Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CHPT) 27% LOWER; lowered third quarter guidance and announced a new CEO. The company sees Q3 revenue of $108 to $113 million, versus $150 to $160 million previously.
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) 15% HIGHER; posted better-than-expected third quarter results. The retailer posted EPS of $0.59, $0.42 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue was $3.8 billion versus the consensus of $3.6 billion.
Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMAT) 7% LOWER; reported better-than-expected fourth quarter results but was weighed down on reports it is under US criminal probe for shipments to China's SMIC.
Ross Stores (NASDAQ: ROST) 6% HIGHER; the off-priced retailer reported Q3 EPS of $1.33 versus the consensus of $1.22. Revenue grew 7.8% year-over-year to $4.9 billion. The company also raised its guidance for the year.
Beazer Homes (NYSE: BZH) 3% HIGHER; the homebuilder beat on the top and bottom line for its fourth quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: Ulta up on strong results, Tesla slips post Cybertruck event
- Olaplex Holdings (OLPX) shares jump 13% in pre-open trading
- Midday movers: Pfizer, Ulta Beauty, UiPath and more
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!