After-hours movers: Cisco, Palo Alto Networks sink on weaker guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) 11% LOWER; fell after issuing lower second quarter and full year guidance. The company sees Q2 2024 EPS of $0.82-$0.84, versus the consensus of $0.99. Cisco Systems sees Q2 2024 revenue of $12.6-12.8 billion, versus the consensus of $14.19 billion.
Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ: PANW) 7% LOWER; fell after posting solid first quarter results but issuing second quarter and full year billing guidance below estimates. The company sees Q2 billings in the range of $2.335-$2.385 billion, below the consensus of $2.43 billion.
Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: JNPR) 3% LOWER; falls on lower guidance from Cisco
Arista Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANET) 2% LOWER; falls on lower guidance from Cisco
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) 2% LOWER; falls on billing guidance miss from Palo Alto Networks
CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWD) 2% LOWER; falls on billing guidance miss from Palo Alto Networks
Fortinet, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTNT) 1% LOWER; falls on billing guidance miss from Palo Alto Networks
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: Ulta up on strong results, Tesla slips post Cybertruck event
- Midday movers: Affirm, Amazon, and More
- AutoZone (AZO) December option implied volatility into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!