After-hours movers: Bed Bath & Beyond falls on last ditch financing plans, Chegg lower on weak outlook
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts BBBY Hot Sheet
Overall Analyst Rating:
NEUTRAL (= Flat)
Dividend Yield: 5.5%
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (Nasdaq: BBBY) 33% LOWER; today announced a proposed underwritten public offering of (i) shares of the Company's Series A convertible preferred stock (the "Series A Convertible Preferred Stock"), (ii) warrants to purchase shares of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock and (iii) warrants to purchase the Company's common stock.
Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) 21% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $0.40, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $205.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $202.12 million. Sees FY23 Total Net Revenues in the range of $745 million to $760 million, versus the consensus of $817.49 million.
Pinterest (NYSE: PINS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $877 million versus the consensus estimate of $887.01 million. Pinterest also announced its board of directors' authorization to repurchase up to $500 million of its Class A common stock over the next 12 months. Sees Q1 2023 revenue growing low single digits on a year-over-year percentage basis.
Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) 3% HIGHER; reported Q1 EPS of $2.59, in-line with the analyst estimate of $2.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.33 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.32 billion. Skyworks Solutions sees Q2 2023 EPS of $2.02, versus the consensus of $2.24. Skyworks Solutions sees Q2 2023 revenue of $1.125-1.175 billion, versus the consensus of $1.19 billion. Announces $2 billion buyback plan.
Rogers (NYSE: ROG) 2% HIGHER; Starboard Value LP filed a 13D showing a 6.5% stake in Rogers (NYSE: ROG) and nominated a slate of directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: Scholastis, Oxford Industries fall following earnings
- First Republic, Deutsche Bank, Chevon, Block fall premarket; Regeneron rises
- After-Hours Stock Movers: Steelcase, KB Home gain post earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers, 13D, Starboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!