After-Hours Stock Movers 11/22: (LGVN) Higher; (URBN) (ZM) (MAG) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Longeveron Inc. (NASDAQ: LGVN) 25.9% HIGHER; adds to 181% intra-day gains.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ: URBN) 11% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of $0.89, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.13 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.12 billion. Comparable Retail segment net sales increased 14%, driven by strong double-digit growth in digital channel sales, partially offset by mid-single-digit negative retail store sales primarily due to reduced store traffic. By brand, comparable Retail segment net sales increased 55% at the Free People Group, 9% at the Anthropologie Group and 7% at Urban Outfitters. Total Retail segment net sales increased 16%.
Zoom (NASDAQ: ZM) 6.1% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of $1.11, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.05 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.02 billion. Zoom sees Q4 2022 EPS of $1.06-$1.07, versus the consensus of $1.05. Zoom sees Q4 2022 revenue of $1.051-1.053 billion, versus the consensus of $1.02 billion.
MAG Silver Corp. (NYSE: MAG) 4% LOWER; entered into an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters led by BMO Capital Markets and Raymond James Ltd. under which the underwriters have agreed to buy on a bought deal basis 2,340,000 common shares (the Common Shares), at a price of US$17.15 per Common Share for gross proceeds of approximately US$40 million (the Offering). The Company has granted the Underwriters an option, exercisable at the offering price for a period of 30 days following the closing of the Offering, to purchase up to an additional 15% of the Offering to cover over-allotments, if any. The Offering is expected to close on or about November 29, 2021 and is subject to the Company receiving all necessary regulatory approvals.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) 3.2% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.21, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.66 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.66 billion. Agilent Technologies sees FY2022 EPS of $4.76-$4.86, versus the consensus of $4.24. Agilent Technologies sees FY2022 revenue of $6.65-6.73 billion, versus the consensus of $6.01 billion. Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2022 EPS of $1.16-$1.18, versus the consensus of $1.02. Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2022 revenue of $1.64-1.66 billion, versus the consensus of $1.47 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Movers 11/29: (CPIX) (ADAG) (OM) Higher; (LIZI) (INTU) Lower (more...)
- MAG Silver Closes US$46 Million Common Share Offering
- Longeveron (LGVN) Halted on LUDP, Up 40.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRaymond James, BMO Capital, After-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!