After-Hours Stock Movers 10/19: (SESN) (AKRO) (LRN) Higher; (ATIP) (WDFC) Lower (more...)
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Sesen Bio (NASDAQ: SESN) 13.9% HIGHER; disclosed: On the morning of October 19, 2021, the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) granted Sesen Bio, Inc.s (the Company) request for a Type A meeting to discuss the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) issues raised in the FDAs Complete Response Letter (CRL) regarding the Companys Biologics License Application (BLA) for Vicineum for the treatment of BCG-unresponsive non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (the CMC Type A Meeting). The CMC Type A Meeting has been scheduled for October 29, 2021. During the CMC Type A Meeting, the Company intends to align on a path forward with the FDA related to the CMC issues raised in the CRL.
ATI Physical Therapy (NYSE: ATIP) 13.7% LOWER; Reports Prelim. Q3 Results, Lowers FY Revenue Guidance
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) 8.9% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $0.61, $0.62 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $115.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $117.47 million.
Akero Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKRO) 5.7% HIGHER; announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track designation to its lead program investigating efruxifermin (EFX) for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
Stride Inc. (NYSE: LRN) 5.3% HIGHER; reported Q1 EPS of ($0.15), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $400.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $359.48 million. Stride Inc. sees FY2022 revenue of $1.56-1.6 billion, versus the consensus of $1.47 billion.
United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) 1.9% HIGHER; reported Q3 EPS of ($1.02), $0.27 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.29). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.85 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/26: (MRNA) (ZM) (BNTX) Higher; (OCGN) (PDD) (CCL) Lower (more...)
- Ocugen, Inc. Provides an Update on its Investigational New Drug Application with U.S. FDA to Initiate a Phase 3 Clinical Trial Evaluating COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate COVAXIN™ (BBV152)
- FDA posts briefing documents on Merck (MRK) /Ridgeback antiviral molnupiravir
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!