After-Hours Stock Movers 10/13: (HBP) (ANVS) Higher; (ETWO) (KIDS) Lower (more...)
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Huttig Building Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBP) 11.7% HIGHER; announced that its Board of Directors, consistent with its strategic review process and in consultation with its financial and legal advisors, has initiated a process to evaluate potential strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value.
E2open (NYSE: ETWO) 8% LOWER; reported Q2 Net Loss of $24M. Revenue for the quarter came in at $92.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $90.42 million.
Annovis Bio Inc. (NYSE: ANVS) 6.5% HIGHER; ticked higher after-hours after several insider buys, including the CEO.
OrthoPediatrics Corp. (Nasdaq: KIDS) 2.4% LOWER; preliminary revenue for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 and provided a related business update. Preliminary unaudited third quarter 2021 revenue is expected to be approximately $25.1 million, up 13% when compared to revenue of $22.2 million in the third quarter 2020. The third quarter 2021 revenue was impacted by increased COVID-19 Delta cases as well as respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) cases within the childrens hospitals combined with hospital staff shortages. Despite this impact, the Company reiterates its 2021 total revenue guidance range of $97 to $101 million. The preliminary quarterly revenue estimate for 2021 included in this press release is prior to the completion of review and audit procedures by the Companys independent registered public accounting firm and therefore subject to adjustments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/26: (TENB) (JNPR) (TWTR) Higher; (CRTX) (HOOD) (ZIOP) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (ENPH) (TENB) (FFIV) Higher; (CRTX) (HOOD) (TXN) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (MARK) (CRTD) (PYPL) Higher; (PINS) (HSKA) (WHR) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!