After-Hours Stock Movers 10/05: (PLTR) Higher; (HESM) (MANU) (INDT) Lower (more...)
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE: PLTR) 13.6% HIGHER; selected by the U.S. Armys Program Manager for Intelligence Systems and Analytics to deliver the Armys Intelligence data fabric and analytics foundation for the Capability Drop 2 (CD-2) program. Palantir was selected to progress to the next phase of the Armys competitive $823m indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract. After collaborating with the Army on a successful Test, Fix, Test process, Palantir will support the Army as they proceed through final testing and fielding.
Hess Midstream LP (NYSE: HESM) 7.9% LOWER; announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of an aggregate of 6,000,000 Class A shares representing limited partner interests in HESM by a subsidiary of Hess Corporation and an affiliate of Global Infrastructure Partners (the Selling Shareholders). The Selling Shareholders intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 900,000 additional Class A shares. HESM will not receive any proceeds from the sale of Class A shares in the offering.
Manchester United plc (NASDAQ: MANU) 7% LOWER; announced the offering of 9,500,000 of its Class A Ordinary Shares by the Kevin Glazer Irrevocable Exempt Family Trust and the Edward S. Glazer Irrevocable Exempt Trust (the Selling Shareholders).
INDUS Realty Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: INDT) 4.6% LOWER; commenced an offering of 2,000,000 shares of common stock. The Company also plans to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 300,000 additional shares of common stock. INDUS intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to finance its acquisition and development pipeline and for other corporate purposes.
Southwest Gas Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SWX) 3.2% LOWER; Dominion Energy (NYSE: D) announced today execution of a definitive agreement to sell Questar Pipelines to Southwest Gas Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SWX), in a transaction valued at $1.975 billion, including the assumption of $430 million of existing indebtedness. Questar Pipelines consists of FERC-regulated, long-term contracted, transportation and underground storage assets in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado, together with related services and processing entities. The transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2021, subject to regulatory approvals.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (DWAC) (MAT) Higher; (SNAP) (INTC) (BOOM) Lower (more...)
- Extreme Vehicle Battery Technologies (CRYBF) Acquires CryptoPlug Technologies
- Trump Media & Technology Group and Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) enter definitive merger agreement, "TRUTH Social" will be launching soon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!