After-Hours Stock Movers 10/04: (SGH) (PRTK) Higher; (HSGX) (KMPH) (CUTR) Lower (more...)
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's After-Hours Movers:
Histogenics Corporation (NASDAQ: HSGX) 36% LOWER; announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock and accompanying warrants to purchase shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering.
KemPharm, Inc. (NASDAQ: KMPH) 26.5% LOWER; announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering.
Cutera, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUTR) 16.3% LOWER; pre-announced that the Company expects its revenues in the third quarter of 2018 to be approximately $40 million, or mid-single digit percentage growth over the third quarter of 2017. Based on this, the Company is revising full year 2018 revenue guidance to $165 million to $170 million, from $178 million to $181 million.(Street sees FY revenue of $178.56 million)
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGH) 12.9% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.72, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $374 million versus the consensus estimate of $369.22 million. SMART Global Holdings, Inc. sees Q1 2019 EPS of $1.74-$1.79, versus the consensus of $1.69. SMART Global Holdings, Inc. sees Q1 2019 revenue of $375-390 million, versus the consensus of $384.96 million.
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTK) 4% HIGHER; announced the acceptance of the submission to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) of the Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for omadacycline. Paratek is seeking approval of omadacycline, a modernized tetracycline, for the treatment of community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CABP) and acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI). Omadacycline is a once-daily oral and intravenous (IV) broad spectrum antibiotic approved under the tradename NUZYRAâ¢ in the United States.
Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) 2.4% LOWER; Less than a week after news broke of a settlement with the SEC, Tesla's CEO Elon Musk taunted the agency on twitter, stating the "Shortseller Enrichment Commission is doing incredible work."
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) 2.3% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $2.36, in-line with the analyst estimate of $2.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.41 billion versus the consensus estimate of $44.27 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bright Machines to Become Public Company via Merger with SCVX (SCVX)
- Extended Stay America (STAY) Responds to Tarsadia and Highlights Compelling Reasons to Support the Transaction with Blackstone and Starwood Capital
- ShiftPixy (PIXY) Announces Pricing of $12 Million Private Placement Priced At-The-Market under Nasdaq Rules
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!