After-Hours Stock Movers 09/22: (BB) (FUL) (VTNR) Higher; (EAR) (SYBX) (SCS) Lower (more...)
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's After-Hours Stock Movers:
Eargo (NASDAQ: EAR) 51.6% LOWER; was informed that it is the target of a criminal investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice (the “DOJ”) related to insurance reimbursement claims the Company has submitted on behalf of its customers covered by federal employee health plans. The Company is cooperating with the investigation. In addition, the Company intends to work with the government with the objective of validating the process to support any future claims that the Company may submit for reimbursement.
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB) 8.3% HIGHER; reported Q2 EPS of ($0.06), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $175 million versus the consensus estimate of $163.5 million.
Synlogic (Nasdaq: SYBX) 8.3% LOWER; announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of its common stock. All shares of common stock to be sold in the offering will be offered by Synlogic. Synlogic intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of an additional 15% of the shares of its common stock offered in the public offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Steelcase (NYSE: SCS) 3.8% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $724.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $763.62 million. Steelcase sees Q3 2022 EPS of $0.07-$0.11, versus the consensus of $0.10. Steelcase sees Q3 2022 revenue of $755-785 million, versus the consensus of $720.8 million.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) 3% HIGHER; reported Q3 EPS of $0.79, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $827 million versus the consensus estimate of $797.48 million.
Vertex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTNR) 1.6% HIGHER; provided an update on the proposed acquisition of the Mobile refinery located in Mobile, Alabama from Equilon Enterprises LLC d/b/a Shell Oil Products US, Shell Oil Company and Shell Chemical LP, subsidiaries of Royal Dutch Shell plc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/14: (ME) (AA) (FLS) Higher; (SPCE) (DCT) (CRSR) Lower (more...)
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against PolarityTE, Nano-X, and Eargo and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Companies with NDRs 10/15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!