After-Hours Stock Movers 09/16: (ABCL) (FANG) Higher; (GRTS) (X) Lower (more...)
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
AbCellera (Nasdaq: ABCL) 20.7% HIGHER; announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has expanded the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for bamlanivimab (LY-CoV555) 700 mg administered with etesevimab (LY-CoV016) 1400 mg to include post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection or symptomatic COVID-19. The neutralizing antibodies, which were authorized together by the FDA in February 2021 to treat early COVID-19 infection, can now also be used together to treat high-risk individuals 12 years of age and older who have not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or are not expected to mount an adequate immune response to complete vaccination, and have been exposed to someone infected with SARS-CoV-2 or who are at high risk of exposure in an institutional setting, including a nursing home or prison.
Gritstone bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRTS) 5.1% LOWER; announced a $55.0 million private investment in public equity (PIPE) financing from the sale of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price per share of $11.00. Gross proceeds from the PIPE financings total $55.0 million, before deducting placement agent fees and offering expenses. The PIPE is being led by Frazier Life Sciences Public Fund, with additional participation from Redmile Group and Gilead Sciences.
Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FANG) 4.9% HIGHER; announced that it has accelerated its plans to return 50% of Free Cash Flow to stockholders to the fourth quarter of 2021, and the Board of Directors has approved an up to $2.0 billion share repurchase program to complement this return commitment.
United States Steel Corporation (NYSE: X) 1.6% LOWER; today provided third quarter 2021 guidance. Third quarter 2021 adjusted EBITDA is expected to be approximately $2.0 billion. This compares to second quarter 2021 adjusted EBITDA of approximately $1.3 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/26: (TENB) (JNPR) (TWTR) Higher; (CRTX) (HOOD) (ZIOP) Lower (more...)
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group (KAVL) Announces Administrative Stay of Bidi Vapor's Marketing Denial Order
- Eli Lilly (LLY) PT Lowered to $272 at Mizuho Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!