After-Hours Stock Movers 09/15: (MDVL) (IO) (LAUR) Higher; (AERI) (LIFE) Lower (more...)
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops 1% as U.S. stockpiles sap rally
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's After-Hours Movers:
MedAvail Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDVL) 20.8% HIGHER; expects to open an initial four SpotRx locations in 2021 with IMA Medical Group in Florida.
ION Geophysical Corporation (NYSE: IO) 16.7% HIGHER; announced that its Board of Directors has initiated a process to evaluate a range of strategic alternatives to strengthen its financial position and maximize stakeholder value as the company continues to assess conditions in the capital markets and right-size the business. These strategic alternatives include, among others, a sale or other business combination transaction, sales of assets, private or public equity transactions, debt financing, or some combination of these.
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AERI) 15.9% LOWER; reported positive topline results of its Phase 2b clinical study, named COMET-1, for AR-15512 (TRPM8 Agonist) (“AR-15512”) ophthalmic solution for the treatment of patients with dry eye disease. Management will host a conference call and provide accompanying slides to discuss these results at 5:00 p.m. ET today.
Laureate Education (NASDAQ: LAUR) 13.2% HIGHER; declared a special dividend of $7.01 per share.
Shares of Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) 2.7% LOWER; closed down 5.7% Wednesday on rumors Battlefield 2042 will be delayed. However, shares are trading around 2.7% higher after-hours after confirming the news but still keeping the launch this year. The company is also reiterating its net bookings guidance despite the delay.
aTyr Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIFE) 0.8% LOWER; announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/26: (TENB) (JNPR) (TWTR) Higher; (CRTX) (HOOD) (ZIOP) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/25: (ANAB) (GERN) (FB) Higher; (VTNR) (CLAR) (UHS) Lower (more...)
- Axcella Health (AXLA) Surges on 'Long COVID' Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!