After-Hours Stock Movers 06/15: (FORD) (CATB) Higher; (APRN) (DTEA) (RBLX) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
After-Hours Stock Movers
Forward Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: FORD) 45% HIGHER; announced an agreement with Chipolo Inc. to distribute its tracker products in the U.S., via exclusive distribution agreements with select big box stores and other retailers.
Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CATB) 40.7% HIGHER; RA Capital filed a 13G showing a 7.5% stake.
Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: APRN) 12.8% LOWER; announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its Class A common stock.
DAVIDsTEA Inc. (NASDAQ: DTEA) 8.3% LOWER; reported Q1 EPS of ($0.05), versus ($0.26) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.2 million, versus $32.2 million reported last year.
Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. (NYSE: NMG) 7% LOWER; announced the launch of a proposed underwritten public offering (the Offering) of 7,000,000 of its common shares (the Common Shares).
Roblox Corporation (NYSE: RBLX) 7% LOWER; Daily active users (DAU) were 43.0 million, up 28% from May of last year and down 1% from 43.3 million in April 2021.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) 4.5% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.54, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of $1.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.23 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.04 billion. Sees Q1 EPS of $0.94 to $0.98 vs consensus of $1.03.
Volt Solar Systems, Inc. (NYSE: VOLT) 2.6% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.12, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $222.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $221 million.
La-Z-Boy (NYSE: LZB) 1.6% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $0.87, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $519.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $498.53 million.
Consolidated Edison, Inc. (NYSE: ED) 1% LOWER; announced today it has agreed to issue 10,100,000 of its common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/21: (CSX) (POSH) Higher; (NTGR) (TXN) (THC) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/19: (NRXP) (CYTK) (AEHR) Higher; (RCAT) (NCLH) (CCL) Lower (more...)
- Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Shows New 5.7% Stake in Poshmark (POSH)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!