After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
- Wall Street edges lower, weighed by growth stocks
- Just Another Bear Market Rally, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Says
- Oil prices rise amid G7 talks on new Russian sanctions
- Coinbase Downgraded to Sell at Goldman on Further Downside Risk, Robinhood Upgraded to Neutral on Better Risk-Reward
- Michael Burry Warns of the Bullwhip Effect, Says the Fed Could Reverse Course
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers
Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) 28% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of ($0.41), $0.19 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $403.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $397.87 million. Nutanix sees Q4 2022 revenue of $340-360 million, versus the consensus of $439.44 million. Nutanix sees FY2022 revenue of $1.535-1.555 billion, versus the consensus of $1.63 billion.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) 16% HIGHER; reported Q1 EPS of $3.50, $0.62 better than the analyst estimate of $2.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.89 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.8 billion.
Snowflake (NYSE: SNOW) 14% LOWER; reported Q1 EPS of ($0.53), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $422.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $412.76 million. Sees Q2 product revenue of $435-$440 million.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) 8% LOWER; reported Q1 EPS of $1.36, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.12 billion. NVIDIA sees Q2 2023 revenue of $8.1 billion, versus the consensus of $8.45 billion.
Guess? (NYSE: GES) 5% HIGHER; reported Q1 EPS of $0.24, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $593 million versus the consensus estimate of $584.39 million. Entered Into $175 Million Accelerated Share Repurchase Arrangement
Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) 6% HIGHER; Musk will secure an additional $6.25 billion in equity financing and reduce the margin loan to zero to fund the acquisition of the social media player.
Datadog, Inc. (NASDAQ: DDOG) 5% LOWER; falls on Snowflake's results and outlook
RH (NYSE: RH) 4% HIGHER; gains on results Williams-Sonoma
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/27: Chewy Gains on Upgrade; Spirit Airlines Falls on Deal Update
- JX Luxventure (LLL) Announces $5M Share Buyback, Enters $30M Sales Agreement
- Loop Capital Anticipates Muted Guidance From Digital Ad Stocks, Cuts Targets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTwitter, After-Hours Movers, Stock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!