After-Hours Stock Movers 04/07: (AVCT) (SBBP) (CARG) Higher; (OTIC) (LNDC) (ASO) Lower (more...)
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVCT) 43% HIGHER; received an unsolicited non-binding proposal, subject to certain conditions, to acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of common stock of the Company (on an as-converted and as-exercised basis) for a price of approximately $9.00 per share.
Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC) 9.4% LOWER; announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of its common stock.
Landec (NASDAQ: LNDC) 8.2% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $139.8 million. Landec sees FY2021 revenue of $523-532 million, versus the consensus of $542.3 million.
Academy Sports and Outdoor (NASDAQ: ASO) 6% LOWER; Block of 9M Shares Said Offered Via JPMorgan - Bloomberg
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLPN) 5.4% LOWER; rescheduled its conference call to discuss financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020 to Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 5:00pm ET.
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, (Nasdaq: SBBP) 3.7% HIGHER; announced that results from a subanalysis of patients with diabetes mellitus from the Phase 3 SONICS study of RECORLEV® (levoketoconazole) for the potential treatment of endogenous Cushings syndrome were published in the peer-reviewed journal, Frontiers in Endocrinology.
CarGurus Inc. (NASDAQ: CARG) 1.8% HIGHER; Raymond James assumes coverage, upgraded from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $34.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/08: (ORBC) (AVCT) (RICE) Higher; (BOX) (OTIC) (LNDC) Lower (more...)
- Jiayin Group (JFIN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06
- Canopy Growth (CGC) to Acquire The Supreme Cannabis Company (SPRWF) for ~$435M in Mostly Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Raymond James, After-Hours Movers, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!