After-Hours Stock Movers 04/07: (AVCT) (SBBP) (CARG) Higher; (OTIC) (LNDC) (ASO) Lower (more...)
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVCT) 43% HIGHER; received an unsolicited non-binding proposal, subject to certain conditions, to acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of common stock of the Company (on an as-converted and as-exercised basis) for a price of approximately $9.00 per share.
Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC) 9.4% LOWER; announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of its common stock.
Landec (NASDAQ: LNDC) 8.2% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $139.8 million. Landec sees FY2021 revenue of $523-532 million, versus the consensus of $542.3 million.
Academy Sports and Outdoor (NASDAQ: ASO) 6% LOWER; Block of 9M Shares Said Offered Via JPMorgan - Bloomberg
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLPN) 5.4% LOWER; rescheduled its conference call to discuss financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020 to Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 5:00pm ET.
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, (Nasdaq: SBBP) 3.7% HIGHER; announced that results from a subanalysis of patients with diabetes mellitus from the Phase 3 SONICS study of RECORLEV® (levoketoconazole) for the potential treatment of endogenous Cushings syndrome were published in the peer-reviewed journal, Frontiers in Endocrinology.
CarGurus Inc. (NASDAQ: CARG) 1.8% HIGHER; Raymond James assumes coverage, upgraded from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $34.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/18: (CAI) (SKKE) (GERN) Higher; (ORPH) (ATHA) (CGRN) Lower (more...)
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
- CAI International (CAI) to Be Acquired by Mitsubishi HC for $56/Share, 47% Premium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Raymond James, After-Hours Movers, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!