After-Hours Stock Movers 01/12: (ADGI) (PBYI) (KBH) Higher; (ESTC) (HCI) (ARCC) Lower (more...)
- S&P 500 ends lower as Fed hints at hawkish tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Adagio Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ADGI) 22.6% HIGHER; summarized recent findings reported in three separate publications that show ADG20, its lead monoclonal antibody (mAb), has neutralization activity against the Omicron (B.1.1.529) variant of SARS-CoV-2, and outlined initiatives to address current and future SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern.
Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (Nasdaq: PBYI) 10% HIGHER; announced that the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines) for the treatment of breast cancer have been updated for 2022 and include two important changes involving neratinib (NERLYNX®).
Elastic (NYSE: ESTC) 6.4% LOWER; announced the promotion of Ashutosh (Ash) Kulkarni to CEO and his nomination to the Board of Directors. Kulkarni will succeed Founder and CEO Shay Banon, who reassumes the role of Chief Technology Officer, and will continue to serve on the Board of Directors.
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) 5% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.91, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $1.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.71 billion.
HCI Group, Inc. (NYSE: HCI) 4.4% LOWER; IPO for TypTap Insurance unit delayed.
Ares Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: ARCC) 2.3% LOWER; announced that it plans to make a public offering of 10,000,000 shares of its common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/25: (LRN) (TXN) (MRTN) Higher; (FFIV) (NAVI) (MSFT) Lower (more...)
- IPO for SPAC LatAmGrowth SPAC (LATG) Opens at $9.93
- Yellowstone Acquisition Company (YSAC) and Sky Harbour LLC (SKYH) Announce Closing of Business Combination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!