After-Hours Movers 01/15: (MNI) (XPO) (OSMT) Higher; (ACOR) (GWRS) (AA) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's After-Hours Movers
McClatchy (NYSE: MNI) 90.2% HIGHER; announced today that it has entered into a Standstill Agreement with the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC), extending its current runway for negotiating a consensual restructuring with key stakeholders.
XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO) 15.9% HIGHER; today announced that its board of directors has authorized a review of strategic alternatives, including the possible sale or spin-off of one or more of XPO’s business units.
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: OSMT) 15% HIGHER; insider buying
Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ACOR) 5.6% LOWER; filed to offer 9.6 million shares of common stock.
Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWRS) 4.2% LOWER; announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. All of the shares are being offered by the company.
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) 2.8% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of ($0.31), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.47 billion. In 2020, the Company projects total bauxite shipments to range between 48.0 and 49.0 million dry metric tons. Total alumina shipments are expected to be between 13.6 and 13.7 million metric tons. The Aluminum segment is expected to ship between 3.0 and 3.1 million metric tons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/10: (PGEN) (AMEH) (ARWR) Higher; (VRTX) (ELY) (SNOW) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/11: (NOVN) (PGEN) (AMEH) Higher; (VRTX) (ELY) (SNOW) Lower (more...)
- Companies with NDRs 6/10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!