After-Hours Movers 01/15: (MNI) (XPO) (OSMT) Higher; (ACOR) (GWRS) (AA) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's After-Hours Movers
McClatchy (NYSE: MNI) 90.2% HIGHER; announced today that it has entered into a Standstill Agreement with the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC), extending its current runway for negotiating a consensual restructuring with key stakeholders.
XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO) 15.9% HIGHER; today announced that its board of directors has authorized a review of strategic alternatives, including the possible sale or spin-off of one or more of XPO’s business units.
Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: OSMT) 15% HIGHER; insider buying
Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ACOR) 5.6% LOWER; filed to offer 9.6 million shares of common stock.
Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWRS) 4.2% LOWER; announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. All of the shares are being offered by the company.
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) 2.8% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of ($0.31), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.47 billion. In 2020, the Company projects total bauxite shipments to range between 48.0 and 49.0 million dry metric tons. Total alumina shipments are expected to be between 13.6 and 13.7 million metric tons. The Aluminum segment is expected to ship between 3.0 and 3.1 million metric tons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (ERYP) (TEAM) (MSON) Higher; (PINS) (ZYXI) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (LKFN) (TENB) (MAT) Higher; (TDOC) (CAKE) (CSGP) Lower (more...)
- XPO Logistics Spin-Off, GXO Logistics, to Ring NYSE Opening Bell®
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!