After-Hours Movers: Vail Resorts Gains Post EPS, Altus Power Falls on Offering
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Connexa Sports Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNXA) 14% LOWER; entered into a securities purchase agreement with a single institutional investor for the issuance and sale of 12,820,512 shares of its common stock (or common stock equivalents in lieu thereof), together with accompanying common stock warrants, at a combined purchase price of $0.39 per share (or common stock equivalents) and accompanying warrants in a private placement.
Altus Power, Inc. (NYSE: AMPS) 14% LOWER; announced that a selling stockholder affiliated with Blackstone intends to offer and sell 7,000,000 shares of Altus Power’s Class A common stock in a secondary underwritten public offering.
IsoRay (NYSE: ISR) 9% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.04 million.
Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) 4% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of ($2.70), $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of ($2.92). Revenue for the quarter came in at $267.14 million versus the consensus estimate of $262.3 million.
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) 2% LOWER; commenced an underwritten public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock in connection with forward sale agreements.
PG&E Corp. (NYSE: PCG) 1% HIGHER; seeks regulator approval for sale of 49.9% of non-nuclear unit.
Rivian Automotive Inc (NASDAQ: RIVN) 1% HIGHER; Truist Securities initiates coverage with a Buy rating and a price target of $65.00.
First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) 1% HIGHER; Evercore ISI upgraded from In Line to Outperform with a price target of $150.00 (from $88.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: Rent the Runway jumps on guidance, HashiCorp gains on EPS
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) option IV increases into quarter results and outlook
- Costco (COST) December weekly IV increases into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!