After-Hours Movers: Frontier Gains on Index Move, Mind Medicine Falls on Offering
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Mind Medicine Inc. (Nasdaq: MNMD) 33% LOWER; today announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market conditions, common shares with accompanying warrants to purchase common shares in an underwritten public offering.
The Hain Celestial Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HAIN) 4% HIGHER; Frontier Communications Parent Inc. (NASDAQ: FYBR) will replace The Hain Celestial Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HAIN) in the S&P Midcap 400 and The Hain Celestial Group will replace Hanger Inc. (NYSE: HNGR) in the S&P SmallCap 600
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB) 2% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $168 million versus the consensus estimate of $161.45 million.
Rumble Inc. (NASDAQ: RUM) 1% HIGHER; Russell Brand Says Moving Exclusively To Rumble From Youtube
Canopy Growth Corporation (NASDAQ: CGC) 1% HIGHER; announced today that the Company has entered into agreements to divest its retail business across Canada which includes the stores operating under the Tweed and Tokyo Smoke retail banners. The announcement reinforces the Company's focus on advancing its path to profitability as a premium brand-focused cannabis and consumer packaged goods (CPG) company.
Terns Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TERN) 1% HIGHER; Goldman Sachs raised the price target to $9.00 (from $4.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Cal-Maine Foods (NASDAQ: CALM) 1% HIGHER; reported Q2 EPS of $2.57, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $2.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $658.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $605.1 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: Rent the Runway jumps on guidance, HashiCorp gains on EPS
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- Midday movers: VF Corp., Silvergate, MGM Resorts and more
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's, After-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!