After-Hours Movers: DraftKings Up on Word of Large ESPN Deal, AMD Falls on Warning
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Blue Apron (NYSE: APRN) 6% HIGHER; completed its previously announced at-the-market equity offering program under which it sold shares of its Class A common stock for aggregate gross proceeds to the company of approximately $15 million.
Levi (NYSE: LEVI) 5% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of $0.40, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.6 billion. Levi sees FY2022 EPS of $1.44-$1.49, versus the consensus of $1.54.
AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) 4% LOWER; Third quarter revenue is expected to be approximately $5.6 billion, versus the consensus of $6.69 billion. Preliminary results reflect lower than expected Client segment revenue resulting from reduced processor shipments due to a weaker than expected PC market and significant inventory correction actions across the PC supply chain.
Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) 3% LOWER; falls on AMD's guidance cut.
NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA) 3% LOWER; falls on AMD's guidance cut.
Dell Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) 2% LOWER; falls on AMD's guidance cut.
HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) 2% LOWER; falls on AMD's guidance cut.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: Rent the Runway jumps on guidance, HashiCorp gains on EPS
- Asana, Marvell, Zscaler, Uber fall premarket; PagerDuty rises
- Apple, Smith&Wesson, Stitch Fix fall premarket; MongoDB rises
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!