After-Hours Movers: Bed Bath Falls as Cohen Files to Sell Shares, Cisco Gains on EPS
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Wolfspeed (NYSE: WOLF) 19% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $228.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $209.31 million.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) 14% LOWER; Ryan Cohen filed a Form 144 with the SEC to sell his 9,450,100 shares of the meme stock.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) 5% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $0.83, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.73 billion. Cisco Systems sees Q1 2023 EPS of $0.82-$0.84, versus the consensus of $0.84, Revenue: 2% to 4% growth year over year; Cisco Systems sees FY2023 EPS of $3.49-$3.56, versus the consensus of $3.53, Revenue: 4% to 6% growth year over year.
Bath & Body Works, Inc. (NYSE: BBWI) 2% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.52, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.62 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.62 billion. Bath & Body Works, Inc. sees Q3 2022 EPS of $0.10-$0.20, versus the consensus of $0.31. Bath & Body Works, Inc. sees FY2022 EPS of $2.70-$3.00, versus the consensus of $2.92.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Starts Coinbase (COIN) at Underweight, Sees 15% Downside Risk
- Consumer Direct Holdings Announces Plans to Become Publicly Traded Company Via Merger with DTRT Health Acquisition Corp.(DTRT)
- Walt Disney (DIS) Appoints Carolyn Everson to Its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!