- Chesapeake Energy Corp. (NYSE: CHK) $25.20. Chesapeake popping after issuing solid Q2 results, with EPS topping views by 10 cents and revs of $468 billion easily surpassing expectations.
- Ctrip.com Int'l (Nasdaq: CTRP) $45.99. Ctrip also reported strong Q2 results. EPS of $0.36 and revs of $203 million compare with consensus views looking for EPS of $0.17 and rvs of $190.4 billion. For the third quarter of 2013, the Company expects the net revenue growth to continue year-on-year at a rate of approximately 20 percent to 25 percent.
- Yelp (NYSE: YELP) $52.76. Yelp reported a narrower-than-expected Q2 loss, while Q3 and FY13 revenue guidance was ahead of the Street. For more color, click here.
- The Standard Register Co. (NYSE: SR) $16.65. Standard Register leaving most investors speechless following Q2 results. The company posted EPS of $0.25 and revs of $136.8 million, from EPS of $0.66 and revs of $155.1 million reported in the same period last year. The company also announced that it acquired WorkflowOne in a transaction valued at $218 million, saying,
the transaction advances Standard Register’s revenue position, enhances its product and solutions portfolio, broadens its customer base, improves its cost structure and provides greater financial flexibility and stability.
- Intrepid Potash, Inc. (NYSE: IPI) $12.05. Intrepid Potash reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $92.68 million versus the consensus estimate of $102.77 million.