UPDATE: Leidos (LDOS) Named as New Short at Spruce Point
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - February 16, 2021 12:05 PM EST)
Leidos (NYSE: LDOS) was mentioned as a new short at Spruce Point.
The short seller noted strong evidence to suggest it is obfuscating its cash flow struggles and sees 35%-60% downside.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premise of the "squeeze" in Clover (CLOV) today appears to be a data error - Hindenburg
- Ebang International (EBON) Issues Open Letter to Shareholders, Responds to Hindenburg
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Gains as CEO Said No Dilution This Year Related to New Share Request