Spruce Point negative on Comstock Mining (LODE)
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
From Spruce Point:
"We believe we have identified two egregious pretenders: American Battery Metals Corporation (OTCBB: ABML) and Comstock Mining (NYSEAmex: LODE), two companies with grand ambitions to enter the market for EV battery recycling. We will illustrate why we believe investors’ should heavily discount management’s claims of hundreds of millions of dollars in near-term revenues. We’ve even expose ABML’s exaggerated permitting claims with hard evidence from the city of Fernley, NV documenting that no permits are in process."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- QuantumScape (QS) CEO to Defend Company Tonight on Mad Money
- Companies with NDRs 4/16
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Gains as CEO Said No Dilution This Year Related to New Share Request