Organogenesis Holding (ORGO) on watch on report of new short report
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook set to start heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, MAUs were 2.91 billion, Offers Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Organogenesis Holding (NASDAQ: ORGO) on watch on report of new short report.
According to traders, the new short report is anonymous but with a good track record and offers a 'zero' price target. Says the company has been overbilling the government and the game ended Oct. 1 when CMS dropped ASP coverage of Affinity, which is about 40% of sales and all profits.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC) Mentioned as Short at Iceberg Research
- Bakkt Holdings (BKKT) Halted on Volatility on 159% Surge Higher
- UPDATE: Micron Technology (MU) Sees Impact from Taiwan Earthquake - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!