Melvin Capital's Gabe Plotkin said he was short Tesla (TSLA) in the past
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
During today's GameStop hearing, Melvin Capital's Gabe Plotkin said he was short Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) in the past. He was also questioned about Elon Musk's tweet on GameStop. Plotkin said he wasn't sure what the motivations of Mr. Musk were and if it was retaliatory against him and fellow short sellers of TSLA stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- How murky legal rules allow Tesla's Musk to keep moving markets
- Bipartisan Group Of U.S. Senators Set To Propose Friday $52 Billion In Funding To Boost U.S. Semiconductor Production, Research - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!