Hindenburg Research is Short Workhorse Group (WKHS), Sees 50% Downside
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - July 10, 2020 1:25 PM EDT)
Hindenburg Research said it is short Workhorse Group (NASDAQ: WKHS). The firm believes there is an "immediate" 50% downside in the stock and sees the chance of the company winning a material USPS contract as "virtually zero."
We're short $WKHS because we think there's immediate 50% downside. The company has an astronomical valuation of ~$1.5B despite less than $100k in revenue last quarter.— Hindenburg Research (@HindenburgRes) July 10, 2020
We see the chance of winning a material USPS contract as virtually zero. A reality check is on its way.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) paused on volatility after 15% spike higher on company tweet
- DiDi Global (DIDI) Falls Another 20%, Down 42% from June 30 IPO
- NanoVibronix (NAOV) paused on volatility after surging 112% on Australian UroShield approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!