SPAC player Bill Foley on Mad Money tonight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SPAC player Bill Foley on Mad Money tonight. Foley is involved with Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp. II (NYSE: BFT), which is merging with Paysafe, among other SPACs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Short Report 'Just Hearsay,' Buy QuantumScape (QS) on Weakness - Analyst
- USHG Acquisition Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Common Stock and Warrants, Commencing April 19, 2021
- NEO Unveils the G-Corp: The Next-Generation Publicly Traded Acquisition Corporation