Josh Brown highlights SPAC Gores Holdings VI, Inc (GHVI)
- Stocks, oil higher as China relaxes quarantine rules
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
- FTX-Robinhood Rumors: Piper Sandler Sees a 'Win-win' Situation, Others Less Optimistic
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Josh Brown highlights SPAC Gores Holdings VI, Inc (NASDAQ: GHVI), calling it one of the most interesting companies he has seen in a while.
GHVI is merging with Matterport, the spatial data company leading the digital transformation of the built world.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump's SPAC Receives Subpoenas from Federal Grand Jury
- Robinhood (HOOD) Halted on Volatility, Up 12%
- Kezar Life Sciences (KZR) Climbs 35% Following Positive Results from Phase 2 Trial Evaluating Zetomipzomib for Treatment of Patients with LN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSPAC, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!