Form X-17A-5 J.A.K. SECURITIES, INC. For: Dec 31
- Wall St ends higher as investors digest economic data ahead of inflation report
- Nike reports blowout earnings in Q1, but revenue falls short of estimates
- Global stock index rises as oil, 10-year yield and dollar pull back
- Micron's mixed guidance weighs on shares but analysts see pullback as a buying opportunity
- Oil eases 1%, reversing rally, on profit taking, interest rate worries
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spruce Power Announces Resolution of SEC Inquiry of XL Fleet
- InterContinental Hotels Group PLC Announces Transaction in Own Shares - Sept 29
- Hennessy Capital Investment Corp. VI Announces Postponement of its Special Meeting of Stockholders to 3 P.M. ET on September 29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!