Form RW GOLDMAN SACHS TRUST
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs Trust
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60606
December 10, 2020
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Investment Management
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Goldman Sachs Trust
Global Environmental Impact Equity Fund - Registration Statement on Form N-1A
SEC File No. 033-17619
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 477 under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, Goldman Sachs Trust (the Registrant) respectfully requests withdrawal of Post-Effective Amendment No. 822 to the Registrants Registration Statement on Form N-1A (File No. 033-17619) (the Post-Effective Amendment), as filed with the Commission on November 6, 2020 (Accession No. 0001193125-20-287791).
This Post-Effective Amendment relates to a new series of the Trust, Goldman Sachs Global Environmental Impact Equity Fund. No securities have been sold in connection with the Post-Effective Amendment, which has not become effective. The Trust has determined that it has no plans to proceed with the offering of this series at this time.
Any questions or comments regarding this filing should be directed to our counsel, Matthew Barsamian of Dechert LLP, at (202) 261-3392.
|Caroline L. Kraus|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Boeing (BA) Reports Best Pace of Net Orders/Cancellations Since Grounding - Goldman Sachs
- JPMorgan profits on capital markets in a cash-flush economy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!