Form RW FINDIT INC
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
5051 Peachtree Corners Circle, #200
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
February 8, 2021
VIA EDGAR TRANSMISSION
U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Corporate Finance
100 F. Street N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
RE: FindIt, Inc.
Rule 477 Application for Withdrawal
Registration Statement on Form S-1
Filed February 8, 2021
File No. 333-252842
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 477 promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), FindIt, Inc., a Nevada corporation (“the Company") respectfully requests the immediate withdrawal of its Registration Statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-252842) initially filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”) on February 8, 2021, together with all exhibits thereto (the “Registration Statement”), with such application to be approved effective as of the date hereof or at the earliest practical date thereafter. The Company has determined to withdraw the Registration Statement because the Company’s Registration Statement was filed under an erroneous CIK. The undersigned represents that no securities were sold in connection with the registered offering.
The Company also acknowledges that no refund will be made for fees paid to the Commission in connection with filing of the Registration Statement. However, the Company requests, in accordance with Rule 457(p) under the Act that all fees paid to the Commission in connection with the filing of the Registration Statement be credited to the Company’s account to be offset against the filing fee for any future registration statement of registration statements.
Should you have any questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact Thomas C. Cook, Esq., legal counsel to the Registrant, at (702) 524-9151. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
By: /s/ Raymond Firth
Chief Executive Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preventing COVID-19 with Photodisinfection – New Results Presented at European Society of Photobiology
- ENHERTU® (fam-trastuzumab deruxtecan-nxki) reduced the risk of disease progression or death by 72% vs. trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) in patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer
- Celltrion’s monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19, regdanvimab (CT-P59) becomes the first authorized COVID-19 treatment approved from the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!