Form RW FINDIT INC
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 on track for monthly gain
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
5051 Peachtree Corners Circle, #200
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
February 8, 2021
VIA EDGAR TRANSMISSION
U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Corporate Finance
100 F. Street N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
RE: FindIt, Inc.
Rule 477 Application for Withdrawal
Registration Statement on Form S-1
Filed February 8, 2021
File No. 333-252842
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 477 promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), FindIt, Inc., a Nevada corporation (“the Company") respectfully requests the immediate withdrawal of its Registration Statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-252842) initially filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”) on February 8, 2021, together with all exhibits thereto (the “Registration Statement”), with such application to be approved effective as of the date hereof or at the earliest practical date thereafter. The Company has determined to withdraw the Registration Statement because the Company’s Registration Statement was filed under an erroneous CIK. The undersigned represents that no securities were sold in connection with the registered offering.
The Company also acknowledges that no refund will be made for fees paid to the Commission in connection with filing of the Registration Statement. However, the Company requests, in accordance with Rule 457(p) under the Act that all fees paid to the Commission in connection with the filing of the Registration Statement be credited to the Company’s account to be offset against the filing fee for any future registration statement of registration statements.
Should you have any questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact Thomas C. Cook, Esq., legal counsel to the Registrant, at (702) 524-9151. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
By: /s/ Raymond Firth
Chief Executive Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GTX Increases PPE Inventory in Preparation for New CDC Mandates and Back to School Mask Requirements
- Institutional Property Advisors Brokers $74.1 Million North County San Diego Multifamily Sale
- MISONIX ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of MSON and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!